วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

With love~Hilary Duff


With Love
ศิลปิน : Hilary Duff

[Verse 1]
I want you to tell me whats been on your mind latey
i dont mind you speaking up.
I am sensitive as i can be all you dripping into me,
i can be in such a rush.
[Bridge]
Just slow me down, slow me down,
ell me tommorow everything will be around,
just slow me down, slow me down,
your the one that keeps me on the ground.
[Chorus]
Baby you can be tough, say you never seen nofe,
you can even be blunt, just do it love love love,
tell me im wrong that i'm coming on way too strong
don't think ill be crushed, just do it love love love love
just do it love love love love
just do it love
[Verse 2]
I can take your honesty, all the words from hemily,
listen to you all the time,
I'm gonna be there for you the way you've been there for me,
Always helped me walk the line.
[Bridge]
[Chorus]
All the time finding what we should have,
now i'm leaning on your soulder,
I can show you baby that right is right and wrong is wrong i can get too strong.
[Chorus] x2
Just do it love love love love, just do it love love love,
just do it love, just do it love love love,
Do it love, Do it love

1 ความคิดเห็น:

PUD กล่าวว่า...

มาเม้นให้แว้วนะ
ขอค่าจ้างเม้นด้วยยยย*-*